11.01.2010

Halloween Festivities...

To the Pumpkin Patch to pick out the perfect pumpkin...
Is this not a beautiful field of pumpkins??? 

We found one!!!

Time to Carve them...
Forgot to get a final picture- oops! Chase's had a scary face and Molly's had a spooky house.

Costumes, Parties, and Treats...
Little Lamb & Scarecrow
Some friends invited us to a fun Halloween Party- I actually dressed up for the first time in years. David carried a mustache on a stick as his costume (I still need to get a picture of him with it). I'm pretty sure that is the most 'costume' I'll ever get him to wear.  Molly's lamb costume took so many pom poms! I bought all that Micheals had in stock and then had to send David to Jo-Anns for more.  Chase had all sorts of ideas of what he wanted to be... Kick Buttowski, Oso (huge surprise on that one), a ninja, cop, iron man... He wore his old monkey costume for the first party we went to and we planned to find him something different before Halloween was really here... but after shopping around he said he would just wear the monkey costume again. That worked for me! He's so sweet & I think he makes a pretty cute monkey anyway!
Little Lamb & Monkey
Ready for some treats... or is Chase thinking up some tricks???

At the trunk or treat...

HaPPY hALloWEen!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love seeing new pic's of your family! That pumpkin patch is amazing! I
I'm glad you had a fun Halloween!

amber schmidt said...

You take gorgeous pics Emily and you did a great job on the little lamb! so cute!

Katy said...

Good gracious, Emily, your blog is sensational!!! So well done, awesome writing and perfect photos!!! love it!

you and your adorable family look so cute in your Halloween costumes!!

J. Crew said...

So Cute! Miss those two so much- and you two as well but they are precious! Love you!

J said...

I love your picts of the farm. Wow. They are beautiful. You did a fantastic job on the costumes. I still can't get over the crow on your shoulder!! You're so creative.