12.01.2010

 Thanksgiving 2010... The day started with David playing football in Roseburg, then we packed up the car and headed up to my sister Tammy's house.  We all enjoyed hanging out with family and of course eating!  12 of my parent's 17 grandchildren were there- so Chase and Molly had non-stop fun just running around with their cousins.  I was hoping my sister Kristi would go into labor and add to the excitement, but that didn't happen.  I have so many things to be thankful for- Our Heavenly Father truly knows us and loves us all.  
Chase, Luke, Dawson, Adele, Gabi, Darcie, Emma, Molly, Ryan, Zach, Colton, Daren
*We were so excited to have two neices born on the same day at the end of November. Congratulations to David's sister Adrienne and my sister Kristi :) Yay for babies!

1 comment:

J said...

Yeah for big families!! I love it.