3.18.2011

I'm not sure if her smile is so big 
because she was proud of herself 
OR
she knew she was getting more chocolate. 

Molly has been out of diapers and DRY for an entire week now! It's really great, but at the same time I can't believe she is already so big! She is very independant and likes to do EVERYTHING on her own (this can be great at times or a little frustrating too), but when I tell her she is a big girl- she tells me "No, I'm a baby".  I think it's because she loves babies so much.  Either way- We are excited to have a break from diapers and proud of our girl :) 

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Way to go Molly!!! So excited for you guys!

Kent/Sue Adams said...

Way to go! Good Job! Now I think that it is time for another one... :) hahaha! She is so cute! Even sitting on a toilet!

Sara Hirschi said...

That is so exciting! Not looking forward to the potty training days, but would love to be able to say goodbye to diapers!

J said...

Enjoy the freedom!!

Whit and Steve said...

lucky girl!!! And mom and dad :)

That picture is adorable!! We miss you guys and want to get together VERY soon!